Assistant Accounts Receivable Jobs in UAE
Assistant Accounts Receivable
Vacancies : 2
The accounts receivable assistant will be responsible for: preparing customer statements reconciling expenses to general ledger; verify transactions such as funds received and account balances; prepare and post invoices and credit/debit notes; support sales team analysing receivables aging and contacting default customers.
· Ensure proper bookings and controls for receivables.
· Prepare reports, analysis, and statements to support sales team collection.
· Post invoices and credit/debit notes accordingly in the system.
· Bachelor on Finance, Business Adm, Engineer, Economics or related
· Fresh Graduate or with max 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
· Good analytical skills, process-oriented, organized, good credit/collection knowledge.
· Self-motivated, good relationship skills, pro-active professional, able to work in non-structured processes.
Please note Accounts Receivable 2 years experience will be considered.
Apply For Job firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Accounts Receivable Assistant if you are meeting above criteria
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook.
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com