J. Awan & Partners
Associate Director of Finance Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Job title: Associate Director– Finance
Travel: Regional and International
Reports to: CEO
Direct Reports: 2
We are seeking a candidate to help us execute our global expansion plans. The role requires supporting internal and external stakeholders including clients and regulators.
We have an entrepreneurial environment and our focus is on delivering results for the Firm and our clients. We believe in teamwork and will provide you the required support and tools to succeed in your role.
Duties and responsibilities:
Your specific duties and responsibilities will include the following:
1. Firm Related Responsibilities
- Function as the Firm’s head of finance supporting its current business and assisting the senior management team in executing the Firm’s expansion plans.
- Manage the Firm’s UAE based finance team and support the finance team members in other office.
- Provide business analysis on Firm operations and division results.
- Direct all accounting functions, including payroll, account receivables/collections, expense processing, taxes, and revenue recognition.
- Leadership needed to plan and grow profits efficiently, including developing budgets and providing accurate projections in support of business strategy.
- Ongoing financial analysis and modeling to senior management in support of key business decision.
- Provide sound leadership in complying with financial and legal requirements.
- Develop and manage relationships with external auditor/s of the firm.
2. Client Related Responsibilities
- Function as the leader of the Firm’s finance function and manage client relationships for the Firm’s finance clients.
- Function as the finance officer for clients in your portfolio and ensure fulfillment of regulatory reporting and other obligations for these clients.
- Monitor the financial affairs of clients in your and the finance team’s portfolio.
- Review management and regulatory reporting produced by the finance team for clients in your portfolio.
- Liaison with the External Auditors on behalf of clients in your portfolio.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact at all levels within the firm and with clients and regulators.
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrable ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Proven ability in building partnerships, collaborating, and influencing clients, team members and regulators
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- Strong business development and client management skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits package.
- We offer an excellent working environment and opportunities for growth.
- All staff are encouraged and provided support to seek advancement towards partner status.
- Must be a qualified accountant
- Preferable to have a bachelor’s degree from a leading university in finance and accounting
- Proven track record of supporting company growth
- Direct and relevant experience in dealing with regulatory authorities such as UK PRA, FINMA, MAS, DFSA
- A minimum of 12 years of finance and accounting experience with at least 5 years of senior management experience within the financial services industry
- Prove track record of client and regulatory management skills
- Prior experience of conducting external or internal audits
- Direct and relevant experience with IFRS
To apply for this job please visit jawan.webhr.co.