Associate Project Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager (Fit Out) for our Project & Development Services business line.
JLL (NYSE- JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management.
Shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries a global workforce of over 92,000 as of September 30, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
About JLL MEA
Across the Middle East and Africa (MEA) JLL is a leading player in the real estate and hospitality services markets.
The firm has worked in 35 countries across the region and employs over 1000 internationally qualified professionals across its offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Cairo, Casablanca and Johannesburg www.jll-mena.com
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager (Fit-Out) for our P&DS team based in Dubai.
This role will be working across the UAE for blue-chip corporates on commercial offices, luxury retail and leisure / entertainment schemes – managing multiple projects at once and leading junior team members to deliver both pre and post-contract.
What This Job Involves
- Accountable for day to day delivery of all project management tasks.
- Develop the client brief and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirements of the project.
- Undertake full design management and manage design teams in the development of design solutions to meet the client’s expectations and budget.
- Fully manage and handle local government approvals process.
- Administer complex contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions.
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting.
- Develop project documentation, programs, master budget etc.
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- Deliver projects within the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractor’s progress against the contract program.
- Manage consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract.
- Manage internal teams across projects and act as a lead for delivery.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have-
- Degree Qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
- Extensive experience in managing delivery of fit-out projects in the region.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a fluent proficiency in English.
- International safety qualification / recognition an advantage but not essential.
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
To apply for this job please visit jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.