BA Support I Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
The MENA Operations team is an integral part of this and strives to fulfil all customer processes in the MENA region.
The Business Analyst would support the analytical requirements of the MENA Operations team. Candidate will be responsible for conducting deep dive analyses and generating meaningful outputs from complex datasets.
He/she will also be responsible for creating robust/automat reporting frameworks to increase visibility into data and enable data driven decision making.
This position requires superior analytical abilities, good knowledge of business intelligence technologies and exposure to data engineering practices.
The Analyst will be a team player and will support senior BIEs on complex analytics projects.
Candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, continuously improving technical skills to meet business needs, possess strong attention to detail and be able to collaborate with customers to understand and transform business problems into requirements and deliverables.
- Proficient with SQL and Excel
- Exposure to visualization tools such as Tableau/QuickSight
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong problem solving skills
- Deadline driven, team player, with strong customer focus
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrate ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required. BE or Bachelors in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics is preferred.
- Proficiency with visualization tools such as Tableau/QuickSight
- Proficiency with R/Python or other scripting languages
- Web application development experience (using Python Dash, R Shiny, Node JS etc.) is highly preferred.
- Exposure to using AWS services such as Redshift, S3, Lambda Functions, SES etc. is preferer.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.