Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Business Analyst – Retail MAIN PURPOSE
The successful candidate will join the MEIA EAS team and will be responsible for supporting the Retail domain including SAP ERP (integration with SD, CS, ECOM and FI), SAP CRM and other related systems. This role will cover a large & diverse scope, including 16 Maisons across six countries in the MEIA Region.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated skills & experience in the following domains:
Level 2 Support:
- Provide daily support for the Retail and Retail Customer Service domain covering all dependent solutions including: GK (POS cash register), payment integration, SOVIA stock inventory tool, myPOS (cash register iphone app), omnichannel solutions
- Solve, track and report issues by communicating with Key Users and Central EAS team
- Provide workaround solutions to minimize impacts to the business
- Prepare, organize, and coordinate test sessions (including non-regression) during release/maintenance cycles
- Act as a bridge between business teams (e-g: Business Process Integrators, Commercial teams) and technical teams
- Be the point of contact for L3 Teams managing RB-related solutions at Group Level
- Animate the Key User community, communicating through our internal social network (Yammer) and ensure knowledge is well spread across our business users
- Develop and update appropriate documentation (user guides, video, e-learning)
- Provide training to Key Users through on site or virtual sessions
- Participate in retail related deployments to MEIA entities with the Central EAS and Local IT teams
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives, planning and deliverables
- Prepare and perform fit/gap analyses
- Prepare, organize, and coordinate test sessions during projects & regional deployment of the solution
- Support Central EAS team in coordinating with Key-users through distinct phases in the Retail implementation cycle
JOB PROFILE Education:
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of Retail related concepts, flows, and terminology: retail sales and back-office operations (stock management, boutique replenishment, finance posting and reconciliation, payment integration), integrated flows with Customer service and sales orders (reservation, consignment, back-to-back orders), omnichannel flows (ecommerce boutique pickup, click from store solution, etc…)
- Recognized and successful application support experiences – at least 5 years, specifically in Retail boutique domains, preferably in the Luxury sector (watches, jewelry, leather goods)
- Solid knowledge of the Retail environment is a must
- Experience in GK or other cash register system is a strong plus
- Experience in SAP ECC CS, PM, SD, FI modules is a plus
- Good understanding of Microsoft products such as Excel, Office, Sharepoint, Teams, etc…
- Knowledge of Agile methodology a plus
- Self-motivated, disciplined, with excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication, client facing skills, workaround identification, problem solving, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills are required
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in a team-based environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with competing priorities
- Capability to teach and train
- Experience in supporting MEIA markets is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, Arabic is a plus
- Willing to travel on occasion across the Region and further afield
Liveuaejobs.com Latest UAE Jobs
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.