Website Resolution IT
Business Support Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Resolution IT is a leading specialist outsource provider of innovative IT solutions, support and managed services. Believe it’s good to be different, which is why the service to clients is second-to-none and our business efficient and pro-active approach sets us apart from the rest.
Team of highly qualified and experienced engineers and system consultants support local companies with global IT requirements. Clients span across a range of industries including; financial services, insurance, real estate, manufacturing, trading, and healthcare.
Hiring for an exceptional Business Support Assistant to join us as a key member of our team.
You will undertake tasks to support the delivery of a high-quality administrative service to both our clients and internal stakeholders. The is a varied role with a range of activities falling under four core areas of bookkeeping, procurement, facilities and general administration. Over time, you will be taught and learn all aspects of the department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Take responsibility for the coordination and delegation of tasks and internal work streams once fully trained.
2. Act as the first point of contact to the company handling calls, responding to emails and meeting and greeting visitors.
3. Answer and respond to customer account queries working with the relevant teams to resolve these efficiently.
4. Complete the reconciliation of customer software and services ensuring data is accurate and concerns are escalated promptly.
5. Review in-house systems to ensure that data is correct and of a high standard making necessary corrections where appropriate.
6. Undertake the renewal of software pertaining to customers and internal use.
7. Support the procurement process for client and internal teams.
8. Undertake inventory stock checks escalating concerns when appropriate.
9. Complete and update a range of reports to assist with reviewing KPI’s and other purposes as and when required.
10. Assist with bookkeeping tasks and cover for other Business Support team members in their absence.
11. Assist with the support of facilities management to help maintain the office to a high standard.
12. Undertake other duties as required by line manager.
13. Adhere to local data protection and health and safety legislation and Resolution IT policies and procedures.
1. Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. IT literate with the ability to learn internal IT systems.
4. Confident in working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
5. Ability to work in a collaborative and flexible manner with others.
6. Good prioritisation skills and confident using own initiative to work independently.
7. Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience
1. Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel skills or experience running and manipulating data reports.
2. Experience of using Microsoft 365.
3. Previous experience in B2B administrative / office role.
Salary + Benefits Package
Starting salary of AED 5000-6000 plus visa, medical, annual flight allowance and more. See our web-page below for details.
To apply for this job please visit www.resolutionit.ae.