Call Center Representative Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Selling, up-selling, and cross-selling the company’s services.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues, and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating, and coordinating with internal departments.
- Only candidates with experience in the automotive industry will be considered
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English (Written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.