Engel & Völkers Dubai
Tele sales and Call Center Representative Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Engel & Völkers Dubai is looking for a Telesales and Call Center Agent to join our growing successful team.
With over 120 employees, we are one of the biggest international brokerage companies in Dubai. We are committed to providing our employees a diverse and highly professional environment to support the growth of their career.
Call Center and Customer Service
- Performing the daily Call Center operations that includes but not limited to Incoming Calls, emails, WhatsApp, and Chatbot, lead creation, lead re-allocation, client’s complaints.
- Incoming Calls: Following Company Scripts and maintain high level of expertise in Customer Service,
- Clarify client requirements and transfer the information to the agent handling the client.
- Follow up and update call trackers on listing portals (such as Dubizzle Property finder and any other portals) and ensure leads from those portals are logged in a timely and accurate manner on the CRM.
- Creating the lead on the CRM from all marketing and lead generation sources and maintain an accurate process (client information and requirements)
- Reallocating/reshuffling of leads on the CRM as per Management decisions and company policy.
- Update CRM with client details and requirements and update it whenever there are changes and coordinate with Property Consultants for major changes in the leads.
- Handling company email and registering all leads coming on the company email in a timely and accurate manner on the CRM.
- Handling company WhatsApp and registering all leads coming on the company email in a timely and accurate manner on the CRM.
- Ensure meeting the required performance levels as per signed KPIs.
- Registering leads from marketing campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Newsletters, Landing pages) on the CRM with all required details, and updating google sheets with required lead information whenever required.
- Coordinate with sales managers for client complaints as per Call Center process, writing and sending emails to concerned manager with case details and ensure customer complaint is attended to by concerned Manager/Dept.
- Receiving Referral forms from EV International Offices and assigning them to agents, taking into consideration agents signs the referral form and sending it back to the referring branch.
- Maintain a smooth and complete handover process between Call Center shifts as per Call Center Hand Over process.
- Follow the Call Center Roster prepared by Call Center Manager and ensure highest levels of punctuality in call center shifts attendance.
Tele-Sales and Cold Calling
- Performing call center cold calling activities, targeting landlords for obtaining listings.
- Perform call center cold calling activities targeting prospects interested in buying properties.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a call center environment in Real Estate sector
- Have experience working on Real Estate CRMs
- Worked on implementing lead management and follow up processes
- Proven track in Telesales and cold calling
- Ability of multi-tasking and working under high pressure
- Customer service oriented, with the ability of handling and resolving customer complaints
- Great knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Email platforms, and Property listing portals
We offer you a strong platform in a flexible, multicultural environment in an internationally expanding, innovative company. Qualified candidates must be team players and have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.