CIAM Specialist Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Hands-on experience in implementing Identity and access management for at least one of the technologies (ForgeRock, Ping Identity,… etc.).
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation, RBAC, ABAC etc.
- Should have knowledge of at least one of the following Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, and MySQL).
- Knowledge in building and using web APIs (SOAP, XML, REST and JSON) is must.
- Java, development of servlets, Spring Security, etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing IAM architecture for complex projects.
- Good understanding of security principles.
- Understanding of AD and LDAP principles.
- Familiar with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML or other SSO protocols.
- Hands-on experience in different IAM deployment models (Cloud, Hybrid or on premise).
- Experience in IAM deployment on any of the cloud (AWS, GKE).
- Strong experience with DevOps methodology and tools.
- Understanding of security principles.
- Strong understanding of AD and LDAP principles.
- Degree from a recognized university in Computer Science.
+2-4 years of experience in the following:
- Implementing Identity and access management for at least one of the technologies (ForgeRock, Ping Identity, IBM platforms … etc.)
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts – Provisioning, SSO, Federation etc.
- Should have Knowledge in building and using web APIs (SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, and SCIM) is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to think strategically, evaluate and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions.
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.