Client Executive Middle East Jobs In Dubai
Dassault Systems, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations.
Serving over 200,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
At Dassault Systems, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Responsible for implementing business transformation with list of assigned accounts to increase 3DS penetration and revenue growth on a mid and long-term basis, with a clear focus on SAUDI ARAMCO Deliver revenue plan by executing an overall sales strategy,
involving 3DS Ecosystem in line with decision validated once VALUE ENGAGEMENT deployed Lead Customer Executive relationship and global ecosystem to support enterprise business transformation Be accountable to engage by value systematically (VALUE ENGAGEMENT framework),
positioning and selling 3DS Business Consulting missions to support client’s business transformation (Please consider this Role description can be applied for both Direct & Indirect Channels based on GTM Strategy)
The challenges ahead
- Drive 3DS team endorsement and customer commitment on account strategy once VALUE ENGAGEMENT deployed
- Build and develop trusted relationships at executive level and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable business for 3DS
- Involve 3DS teams and/or C&SI as appropriate to maintain a high-end 3DS consulting presence at customer and to create new growth opportunities
- Perform full sales engagements consistent with the LEVERAGE process and VALUE ENGAGEMENT framework to overachieve revenue plan
- Provide an accurate forecast on 5 (BT channel) or 4 (VS channel) rolling quarters and FY creating the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives
- Manage negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes (SBO, IOC, CLOSA, Revenue recognition), government and local regulations, DS policies and ethical standards
- Identify best practices based on Lessons Learned (including RCA, Analytics, Loss reviews)
- Manage 3DS and Client ecosystems all along the customer experience to ensure global satisfaction
Your key success factors
- 10+ years’ experience in a Sales position;
- Strong Sales and Account Management experience for large accounts (at least 3+ years)
- A proven experience working with Saudi Aramco in Saudi Arabia;
- In depth knowledge of the Energy and Materials industry and Middle-East market dynamics;
- Proven experience in Consultative Selling;
- Exposure in software selling is preferred;
- English and Arabic-speaking.
- 3DS Company Knowledge
- Change Management
- Effective Communication
- Effective Negotiation
- Manage Ecosystem
- Maximize Sales Value
- Sales Process & Tools
- Setting Customer Value Roadmap
To apply for this job please visit careers.3ds.com.