Compliance & Finance Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Dealing with all Oil Majors and National Oil Companies.
- Responsible to get buyers and suppliers KYCs for new registrations and annual renewal.
- Compliance check of all the buyers/suppliers to obtain and issue clearance which would eventually enable in starting/executing the trading activities.
- Make sure that Company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations that pertain to its particular industry as well as professional standards.
- KYC on-boarding customer & Supplier/Compliance documentation – should be up to date on a daily basis
- Company certificates – should be updated on yearly basis
- ISO and other related Certifications should be updated on a regular basis
- Dealing with consultants, auditors and traders on a daily basis
- Administration – Managing calendar/diary of HOF, scheduling meetings/travel etc.
- Organize and prioritize work as and when requested
- Key accountabilities are areas of responsibility that are essential of the positions
- Compliance and KYC registration is a gateway for any trading house to start trading activities
- Custodian of policies related to finance, compliance and trading and to check for periodic update
- Upon trader’s request, sending email to the customers/suppliers to get the KYC registration documents, reviewing them, verifying if require to make sure they comply with the laws, regulations and company policies.
- To detect and identify any suspicious activity by googling their details or through known source.
- Checking on sanctions for these companies.
- Following up with the finance team about verifying the counterparty’s financials credibility.
- Coordinating with all the traders of Company and making sure that the register customers /suppliers are establishes according to policies and procedures of Company.
- Directly communicating with counterparties for onboarding on a daily basis.
- Registration documents are filled and sent to counterparties so our company gets registered with them for smooth transactions.
- Filling up forms from different departments for registration e.g. exchange houses, legal companies, ship owners etc. and coordinating directly via email.
- Liaising with legal department regarding the NDAs, agreements and contracts related to on-boarding
- University education in B.Commerce/BBA
- Minimum 3-7 years industry experience
- Excellent command of English
Nice to haves:
- Compliance, Registration knowledge pertaining to Oil & Gas Industry
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.