PwC Middle East
Consulting, Recruitment Jobs In Dubai
A career in Human Resources, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people.
You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organization in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC.
You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate in the Consulting Recruitment Team, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Report recruitment information & statistics to recruitment manager, for the purpose of tracking cost, time & source of hire and to keep them informed of progress on recruitment
- Ensure that cost efficient options are explored for interviewing candidates
- Familiarize yourself with job requirements from the hiring team
- Sources experienced candidates from multiple sources, liaising with PwC Recruitment teams in other locations to share information and minimize duplication of effort
- Keep up to date with any changes in business needs and change in market conditions
- Support firmwide strategy to continuously increase diversity through improved recruitment practices across the region
- Develop and promote the PwC people value proposition within recruitment; Interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection
- Assist with the end to end recruitment process in line with Global PwC standards and metrics
- Collects data for recruitment reporting needs in a timely manner
- Interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection
Learning and Growth
- Support improvements in the HC Operating model, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services. Looks for areas of continuous improvement across the Recruitment & Global Mobility function
- Identify external trends in D&I, integrate into a recruitment strategy and recognise best practice which will increase diversity among the workforce
- Promote collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the People Team
- Work on specific projects related to HR initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is an advantage
- Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications is an advantage (i.e CIPD, Level A/B Psychometric Testing)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and preferably Arabic
- Overall Experience
- 4+ years of recruitment experience essential
- Professional Services and / or Big 4 expertise and knowledge is essential
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East Region is required
- Experience sourcing candidates with professional services experience, internationally as well as across the Middle East is essential
Knowledge And Skills
- Experience and proficiency in recruitment technology is essential
- Experience and expertise of selection techniques including competency based interviewing and running assessment centres is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.