Aventus Global Talent
Data Analytics Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Data Analytics Manager
As a Data Analytics Manager, you will be delivering data analytics architecture, creative business solutions, tools, processes and governance to effectively harness and manage enterprise data assets to deliver operational excellence, new products and services, competitive agility and growth for TMD clients. You would work in direct contact with the client and other team members, lead junior team members and/or sometimes 3rd party delivery partners and be responsible for the successful delivery of the solution
- Define strategy, solution architecture, and implementation best practices to enable analytical capabilities
- Function as the main integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead client workshops
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Hands-on development support for complex technical solution implementation
- 6+ years of relevant data management consulting experience: master data, data architecture, data governance and/or data quality, EDW/Data lakes/datamarts setup
- Knowledge of multiple traditional and big data platforms/tools such as Teradata, Oracle, SAP, HP Vertica, MongoDB, MariaDB etc.
- Knowledge of one or more open source or cloud distributed platforms such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Cassandra, S3, Redshift etc.
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing data management/engineering project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Significant experience leading complex data management/engineering engagements and team sizes ranging from 2 to 10 resources
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.