Dynamic Logics Management Consultancy
DHA Laser Technician Jobs Dubai
About the job
We are looking for Laser Technician having DHA Eligibility or License for laser Technician.
– 2-4 years of experience as a Laser Therapist is a Must.
– Consult patients to assess their concerns regarding appearance and the services they desire.
– Performing skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
– Laser procedures, which include but not limited to, Hair Removal, Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing etc.
– Follow up with patients.
– Taking the proper prior history of the Patient if any applicable.
– Performing the required procedures in a professional way.
– Advising and coordinating with clients on all aspects of procedures and answer any questions or concerns they may have in a professional and friendly manner.
– Promoting clinic services and their products.
– Ensuring a high level of care to patients, and working hard to escalate it.
Education: BSC Nursing + Certificates to perform a laser procedure
Salary: Salary will be AED=10,000-12,000 (TBD) based on experience
Benefits: Visa + Health insurance+Air ticket (All other benefits as per UAE Labor Law).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.