Website Roland Berger
Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
With more than 50 offices across the globe and a track record of more than 50 years, Roland Berger is a leading management consulting firm with successful operations in all major international markets. Our key values, entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy are firmly rooted in our culture. We deeply value unique and diverse personalities and strongly encourage entrepreneurial spirit and novel ideas.
In a global management consulting firm like Roland Berger, the marketing area offers exciting challenges, and we are looking for a new team member in our Middle East MarCom team.The candidate we are looking for will have the following responsibilities:
1. Managing all day-to-day marketing efforts in the UAE and Bahrain
You will be planning, executing, and implementing UAE/Bahrain’s marketing and communication activities based on the Middle East’s business and marketing strategies. The role holder will plan and deliver clear and engaging marketing and communications that will raise awareness of the Roland Berger brand in the region in close cooperation with several stakeholders (clients, media, government, and industry bodies) and team colleagues.
- Drive implementation of our Middle East MarCom activities and messaging on all platforms in UAE AND BAHRAIN.
- Identify relevant topics for the UAE AND BAHRAIN and turn them into compelling MarCom activities.
- Support the coordination and timing of global internal and external MarCom campaigns to be localized and implemented in UAE AND BAHRAIN.
- Drive UAE AND BAHRAIN PR to secure maximum impact, build and strengthen media relations, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media, alongside influencer engagement.
- Develop and execute local events:
-Research and propose speaker placements for our experts and suggest coherent partnership/sponsorship plan.
-Facilitates events / conferences and other client related events to enhance and increase brand awareness.
-Develop and coordinate the successful delivery of Marketing events including PR events, CRM events, Partnership events.
-Manage all activity within the budget allocation.
- Manage all local samples and gifting requirements to ensure that everything is in line with our CI.
- Drive and handle social media activities for the UAE AND BAHRAIN office and create content for local implementation.
1. Responsible for Online and Digital on a regional level (Middle East)
Develop a strategy, thought pieces & roadmap for the Roland Berger Social Media channels with Middle East targeting. Develop, drive and deliver high-impact activities that push awareness for our brand, drives engagement and impressions.
- Develop the digital communications strategy for Roland Berger Middle East in alignment with the Roland Berger’s global digital team.
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends and implement these trends in campaigns.
- Monitor analytics across all digital activities for Roland Berger Middle East and analyze success.
-Constantly update and develop the website for Roland Berger Middle East in EN and AR utilizing SEO and user experience best practices.
-Drive search engine advertising to strengthen Roland Berger’s Middle East digital presence and increase website visits.
-Analyze web performance and identify areas of improvement including website functionality, conversion, and user journeys.
- Social Media:
-Maintain social media channels and oversee the social media editorial calendar for Roland Berger Middle East.
-Manage and oversee the processes for Roland Berger’s social media management platform for the Middle East.
-Develop and execute paid social media campaigns and continuously provide recommendations to improve performance.
-Drive employee advocacy campaigns on social media.
-Drive innovative ideas to deliver greater engagement and grow external communities.
-Develop influencer outreach program to identify and leverage brand evangelists.
-Business related content & recruitment focused content.
-Develop and execute demand generation / email marketing campaigns utilizing HubSpotand other marketing automation tools.
-Provide internal MarCom related trainings.
You enjoy all aspects of developing a company’s communication activities and experience from digital communications and social media channels and traditional activities such as events. You are self-driven, outgoing and a team player!
- University degree in Digital Marketing / Digital Communication or equivalent.
- You have at least 1 yearexperience in a similar role in an international B2B company or a B2B communication agency.
- Broad expertise and experience in latest digital technologies and solutions.
- Excellent English and Arabic speaking and writing skills.
- Ability to develop and execute digital strategy based on user experienceand social community management skills.
- Enthusiasm for digital trends and desire to identify relevant opportunities for brand involvement.
- Social media expert on all social media channels, especially LinkedIn
- Expertise in digital and social media KPIs, benchmarking and analytics.
- Experience working with social media management platforms.
- Content development and storytelling skills, with the ability to take technical information and deliver engaging social media content.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a highly dynamic multinational environment.
- Knowledge of the region and cultural affinity.
- Confident and dynamic personality – interested in what’s new and exciting around the region.
- Enthusiasm, can-do attitude and energy are must-have qualities.
- Team player.
- Languages: English (fluent spoken and written).
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.