Website Baker Hughes
Drafter Jobs in Abu Dhabi
As a global team, we design and deliver surface pressure control equipment, as well as support field maintenance, commissioning, and de-commissioning. Innovating in the energy industry, surface pressure control capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
As a Drafter, you will facilitate customer needs into operative and realistic plans, collaborating across multiple teams to assure requirements are captured in drawings and the design is finalized on time and to a high quality.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating and procuring all data required to develop designs.
- Preparing preliminary sketches and/or schematic diagrams.
- Preparing designs having distinctive design features that can differ significantly from established drafting precedents.
- Employing the best combination of all preliminary information and contributing data to develop final design.
- Performing moderate to complex computer aided designs with emphasis on functionality, manufacturing and maintainability.
- Preparing layout, design and assembly drawings. Learns current manufacturing/business systems for basic cost, inventory and purchasing information.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3+ years drafting experience.
- Have the ability to perform non-routine and complex item shaving distinctive design features that can differ significantly from established drafting precedents.
- Have the ability to apply thorough knowledge of engineering and drafting standards, codes and regulations affecting particular disciplines or drafting projects assigned.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.