Digital Manager Jobs in Dubai
The Digital Manager will serve as an integral member of the Team, and will have day to day responsibility for the client’s digital activity. This position will work in a collaborative effort to deliver the best in class digital work by managing the planning and monitoring the different digital campaigns and projects. The Manager will have a strong grasp of the current marketing tools, to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
- Working with support from the Digital Director, this person will be responsible and accountable for the client digital business.
- Ensure delivery of the client digital roadmap, working closely with the team to develop and understand marketing requirements
- Strong understanding of the key issues facing the client business and leading the sharing/interpretation of these.
- Ensure a strong partnership with client, as well as the DAN network brands including iProspect, Amplifi and AMNET.
- Working with the Digital Director, you will raise the level of digital expertise of clients.
- Apply analytics and insight to the digital data for local markets to improve the performance.
- Ensure work delivered to client is of highest standard; review all key documents and presentations prior to distribution and get support from the Digital team members.
- Support Digital Director whenever required, keeping them up to date on client status and matters of strategic importance.
- Actively manage the Planners, Executives and extended teams by providing guidance
- Escalate any serious issues to the Digital Director.
- Support new business pitches from time to time.
- Provide specialist digital advice where appropriate, and seek advice from specialist teams when required.
- Share digital knowledge across the team with other disciplines whenever appropriate.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising product and tools from the main digital players (e.g. Google, Facebook, YouTube,…).
- Working knowledge of the holistic digital landscape: video, display, social, programmatic and marketing analytics.
- Strong analytical skill set, capable of analyzing and reacting to digital performance data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, combined with the ability to collaborate across functions.
- Solid work ethic.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple digital marketing projects simultaneously.
To apply for this job please visit dentsuaegis.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.