E-Commerce Project Executive Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Who We Are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods.
To fuel the next stage of our organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team.
From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty,
we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations.
We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer,
Bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance.
By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What You’ll Be Doing
The Ecommerce Project Executive is required to plan, execute and manage ecommerce projects through all phases.
- Oversee actions and follow up on tasks, deliverables and milestones
- Coordinate special projects such as sale, digital activations, marketing initiatives, new product launches, external dependencies with other departments
- Identify new product requirements and act as a bridge between the business and other supporting services such as the product and technology teams
- Be hands on if needed, to support in operational actions such as content, products, promotions
- Support the maintenance team and liaise with the external provider if needed for critical issues
- Identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and then help provide quick resolution in order to keep teams highly productive.
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of people (team), products and processes.
- Strong knowledge in retail and in ecommerce backend systems.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have worked with a fashion eCommerce platform
- 3+ years of experience within this type of role
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work cross functionally – marketing, tech, product, buying and merchandising to name a few
- meticulous with details
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think of the customer
- Tech savvy
What We Can Offer You
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts
To apply for this job please visit careers.chalhoubgroup.com.