Job Position – Financial Controller
Company Name – EmiraTalent
An international import/export/logistics leader is hiring for their country offices in Dubai. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, the ability to work on their own initiative and as importantly, be a team player.
You will be in charge of a portfolio of subsidiaries and report to the Financial Control Manager. Responsible for the quality of financial information produced by the network and more specifically for
ensuring compliance with regulations, analyzing financial data, overseeing accounting operations, coordinating external audit mission, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
– You perform monthly reviews of the main balance sheet aggregates, Profit & Loss Statement, and cash flow
statements and summarize the main risks (tax, forex, other non-recurring events)
– You are responsible for the proper and punctual delivery of the reporting (treasury, consolidation, tax…)
– You ensure external audit reports are issued on time as per group and local requirements
– You perform specific analysis requested by head office or region directions.
– You are the point of contact for any legal corporate request such as account approvals, dividend distribution,
– You support the local teams (IFRS, accounting treatment of acquisition/ merger.
Strategy & Business partnering
– You monitor the project initiatives in the region: development, restructuring, funding, IT projects,
– You support and monitor the group and local initiatives on cost efficiency,
– You perform monthly testing to ensure the correct application of internal control key control as per Group
Internal Control instructions and follow up corrective actions are implemented in case of deficiency identified
– You follow up internal audit recommendation and ensure any deficiency identified is handled locally
– You ensure that financials are prepared in line with the Group policies and local regulations.
– You implement in the local organizations the target operating model and ensure that all organizations in the
region are in line with group objectives
– You are responsible for the efficiency of the finance team in the network
Cash and working capital management
– You are responsible for effective cash and working capital management in the region
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
You have a postgraduate degree (5/6 years) in Finance with an accounting background and ideally have experiences
in external audit followed by strong experience in financial control or business control ideally in the Shipping
Email : email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org