Website KBC Technologies
Google Cloud Architect Jobs in Qatar
Hiring Google cloud architect in Qatar
Job Description: –
· Engage and consult with clients on foundational cloud infrastructure requirements, migration of workloads from on-premise and needs for specific cloud based solutions.
· Build PoCs with hands on efforts that demonstrate understanding of requirements and knowledge of IaC tools and Google recommended practices for infrastructure and security.
· Translate POCs into production grade code with appropriate guardrails and reviews.
· Design the infrastructure architecture with the security focus and tools baked in by default.
· Leverage our deep relationships and partner programs to maintain and enhance our leading edge Infrastructure and GCP networking skills – participate in trusted tester programs and alpha/betas.
· Assist in developing our GCP infrastructure community of practice by sharing your knowledge and experience with your peers and apprentices.
· Collaborate with our partners, developers and engineers to build repeatable cloud-native solutions that accelerate our clients’ path to value.
· Author or otherwise contribute to public cloud customer-facing publications such as podcasts, blogs, and whitepapers
· Hands on working experience with at least one hypervisition/virtualisation solution such as vmware or alternatively, hands-on experience with kubernetes is required.
· Proven experience working as a Technical Cloud Architect/Pre-Sales
· Hands-on experience with a minimum one IaC solution such as Terraform is required.
· Knowledge of best practices when it comes to security and governance of a complex infrastructure system
· Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker are required
· Knowledge of setting up networking solutions in Google cloud is a big plus
· Hands on experience with Istio is also a big plus
· Knowledge of migration of on-premise server or virtual machines to a public cloud solution
· Hands on experience setting up a CI/CD pipeline and software lifecycle management solutions
· Support testing of new and existing workloads migrated to GCP.
· Support data validation efforts and participate in Product deployment planning and execution.
· Experience using Stackdriver for monitoring and alerting.
· Deploying container-based systems such as Docker or Kubernetes on private and public clouds (GCP, OpenStack or AWS)
Summary of Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years of In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
· 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting GCP infrastructure and topologies.
· 1+ years hands-on experience in designing and deploying Anthos and multi-cloud, hybrid solutions
· Cloud certifications on GCP, at least Cloud Engineer or Developer; also technical training in Anthos
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com