IT Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Responsibilities for Solution Architect
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates.
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure the hardware is available for projects and working properly.
- Propose and establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments.
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor the progress of initiatives.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution.
- Experience in Azure cloud managed services.
- Project management and leadership skills are essential.
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Professional experience working with and analyzing computer hardware and software.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under indirect supervision.
- Broad understanding of information technology topics.
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team-building ability.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills.
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs.
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment.
- At least 7 years of experience in technical product management, or engineering management with extensive knowledge in e-commerce or virtual events as well as in mobile and web applications implementations, maintenance, and integrations.
- Strong understanding of Agile product management.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.