J. Awan & Partners
Head Of Human Resources Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Job title: Head of HR/ Executive Search
Reports to: CEO
Direct Report: 1
Key responsibilities are divided into two parts:
1. Internal – Implementing HR strategies that support business objectives including forecasting staffing needs, managing budgets, designing accountability mechanisms, and overseeing overall employment needs. This part of the responsibilities is expected to require 70% of the incumbent’s time.
• Developing and implementing human resources policies.
• Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
• Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
• Motivating and supporting current staff.
• Maintaining staff records.
• Handling employee benefits.
• Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
• Designing and directing training programs.
2. External – Leading the executive search division to fulfil the recruitment needs of Firm’s clients. This part of the responsibilities is expected to require 30% of the incumbent’s time.
• Building a database of candidate pool.
• Identifying potential candidates for search mandates.
• Conducting initial screening of candidates.
• Shortlisting candidates for further screening.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized and detail orientated.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Budget management experience.
• Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
• Candidates with relevant professional certifications are highly desire.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in a senior HR role.
• Only UK based candidates willing to relocate to Dubai may apply.
• We offer competitive base salary and benefits including medical insurance, end of service benefits and discretionary bonus schemes
• Up to 10% of gross revenue generated from the executive search practice.
• Excellent working environment and opportunities for growth.
To apply for this job please visit jawan.webhr.co.