Help Desk Administrator Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Help Desk Administrator
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is Hiring for a Help Desk Administrator to provide Dubai MBN Employees with the Technical Support needed. This position location is required for Dubai, UAE.
The Helpdesk Administrator is responsible for providing Level 1 end-user, desktop and application support to staff and all broadcast users.
The Incumbent will Coordinate build out and deployment of new hardware and software needs, in addition to Coordinating problem resolution with user and IT/Engineering team at Springfield-the headquarters.
The Help Desk Administrator will Coordinate troubleshooting between Springfield and local technical vendors/support and troubleshooting of complex issues.
The Incumbent will Field phone calls to address support for the following areas:
- Network access
- Printer access.
- E-mail access and administration
- PC Hardware problems
- Application usage assistance
- Password management
- Hardware and supply Provisioning
Candidates are required to have:
- Minimum of 2 years technical experience in a helpdesk/end user support customer service environment required
- Technical Education and Microsoft Certification(s) preferred.
- Possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems.
- Extensive experience maintaining and configuring Intel processor computer systems.
- Proven experience in IT/Help Desk.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems features, and integration capabilities.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN’s mission is to expand the spectrum of ideas, opinions, and perspectives available in the media of the Middle East and North Africa; provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information; and, accurately represent America, Americans, and American policies. Through its multimedia broadcasts, MBN seeks to inform, engage, and connect with the regions’ people in support of universal freedoms.
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit phe.tbe.taleo.net.