HR And Payroll Administrator Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Reporting to the Manager, HR / GardaWorld Security Services – Middle East & Africa
Place Of Work/Travel
Dubai, UAE, with some travel globally to our management offices, and other locations where the company has operations.
Contact And Cooperation
Externally: Payroll service providers, recruitment consultancies, learning and development services providers, remuneration and benefits service providers, healthcare providers, candidates, etc.
The HR and Payroll Administrator facilitates the human resource and payroll function to support all business units. Working to the Manager of Human Resources the role is varied and challenging, fulfilling all tasks relating to the payroll process, employment life cycle through HR policies and employee engagement, to foster a positive working environment. The key areas of responsibility area:
- Manage the payroll administration for 5 global payrolls.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure all payments are processed on time each month.
- Payroll updates, including account details and salary changes.
- Ensure all expenses are collated and processed with salaries.
- Administering various employee benefits programs, such as group insurance and pension
- Coordinate with Finance for the monthly posting of payroll journals and accruals.
- Reconcile monthly bank reconciliations and accrual accounts before and after payroll closure.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform on-boarding and induction of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Assist with Performance and Development procedures.
Human Resources Information Systems HRIS
- Administration and maintenance of Human Resources Information Software (HRIS) to ensure the Company’s recordkeeping is up to date.
- Adhering to principles and values – Upholds ethics and values, demonstrates integrity.
- Planning and organizing – Plans activities and projects and takes account of possible changing circumstances.
- Working with people – Listens, consults others and communicates proactively.
- Writing and reporting – Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly with strong attention to detail.
- Achieving work goals – Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm.
- Adapting and Coping – Works productively under a high-pressure environment and keeps emotions under control during difficult situations.
- Relating and networking – relates well to people at all levels.
The HR and Payroll Administrator is accountable to the Manager, HR, for their responsibilities stated in this job description. These responsibilities will be monitored and managed through the mid-year and annual performance review and supported through the monitoring of their KPIs.
As directed and delegated by the Manager, HR.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development, business management, or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an HR Administrator role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Payroll Administrator role.
- Understanding of full HR functions and best practices.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office IT packages and knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.garda.com.