Website TK Elevator
HR Specialists Jobs in Dubai
Vacancy – HR specialists
Great opportunity for an HR specialist to join our team in Dubai. It is mandatory that the candidate has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR and payroll.
The HR specialist is responsible for supporting the HR manager in all the daily activities and aspects of the HR department and specifically in preparing and processing the monthly payroll and producing payroll reports. The HR specialist is also responsible for executing all HR and admin initiatives and tasks.
· Adhere to all safety and compliance rules of the company
· Support the HR Manager in recruitment activities, especially interviews
· Draft offers letters as per company standards and internal compensation schemes
· Manage and maintain the Bonus Scheme
· Monitor time sheet entries on Time & Attendance system and clear with the respective departments all entry discrepancies to ensure all records are updated in a consistent manner and ready for payroll processing
· Calculate one-time payments such as salary advances / reimbursement claims / leave salaries / special allowances
· Issue NOC to consulate/immigration departments containing sensitive salary details
· Issue salary certificates and salary transfer letter upon employee´s request
· Conduct employee verification with banks and other financial entities upon their request
· Record all payroll changes, including new joiners, leavers, promotions, transfers, deductions, and additions in the HRIS systems
· Prepare and calculate final settlements as per UAE labor law and process the payments of departing employees
· Process salary increments and bonus payments as per company requirements
· Process manpower requests
· Ability to manage and utilize the various HR tools and systems within the company
· Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports related to payroll, headcount, and man-hours.
. Other administrative and HR functions as deemed necessary by the management
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Admin./Finance HR major is a plus
. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, preferably operational
· PHR or SHRM-CP is a plus
· MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with advanced Excel Skills
· SAP/Oracle/Employee Central
Please share your CV at email@example.com mentioning in subject line “HR Specialist – UAE ” .
It is our intent to respond to all candidate, but due to high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org