Fakeeh University Hospital
ICU, Resident Medical Officer Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Committed to providing patient care in In-Patient setting to ensure full 24 hours coverage of ICU under supervision of the Consultant & Specialist. Provide support to the clinical staff and ensure optimal clinical care of patients in line with the set standards. Provide care to Adults using an evidence-based approach in keeping with accepted international and professional standards.
Qualification, Experience & Skills required:
- MBBS or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
- Master degree or residency either in critical care medicine or anesthesia a definite advantage.
- Current 3-5 years post qualification experience as ICU Resident Officer/ GP in a busy ICU in UAE is essential.
- Expertise in Tracheal intubation (Airway management competency), Insert central lines under supervision.
- Must be well experienced in assess critical patients under supervision.
- Current license to practice/ Eligibility from Health Authority is UAE essential.
- Active ACLS certificate.
- Preference to those available to join at short notice.
- Must have good communication skills and dynamic personality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in monitoring patients’ vital signs and general condition.
- Assists administration of medication in consultation with the Consultants.
- Assist the Consultants to manage clinical risks.
- Coordinate and direct a team of nurses and other healthcare professionals to determine adequate care plan and ensure high-quality patient care.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.