Website SMART Resourcing International
Job Position – IT Application Manager
IT Application Manager
Location : Dubai
Qualification: Post Graduate in IT
Experience Required:- Minimum 5 years in application and 2 years in Oracle Netsuite ERP
Good if present in UAE Indian Experience is also considerable
Location: Dubai UAE
Salary range: 12000 – 15000 AED (Packaged Salary)
• Managing an application portfolio and associated projects.
• Identifying opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or process improvement – focused on
collaboration systems and internal tools.
• Providing application administrative support across applications as needed.
• Partnering with business stakeholders, vendors, and IT management to provide a strategic vision for
new and supported applications and create system roadmaps and business processes.
• Addressing the various needs, concerns, and expectations of stakeholder groups in planning and executing
projects, meeting project requirements, and creating project deliverables.
• Balancing competing project constraints including but not limited to scope, quality, schedule, budget,
resources, and risks in order to accommodate the needs of each user/customer.
• Building a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasizes technical excellence,
rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences.
• Manage application maintenance outsourcing & software contract agreements; Implement and
monitor standards around scope management, financial management, and service level agreements (SLA),
ensure compliance to mitigate risk, increase service/business Impact & reduce costs.
• 5+ years of experience in an Applications Manager or similar role preferably supporting SaaS
• Deep hands-on experience with application implementations, enhancements, and integrations.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in managing Oracle NetSuite ERP system.
• Good understanding of Suite Script, Suite Flow, Suite Analytics, Dashboards, and KPI.
• Proven functional experience with business units including Employee Communications, Engineering,
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all
employees across Solas.
• Experience setting up ongoing procedures for the collection and review of project statuses and goals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or can ping at 9311430053.
Liveuaejobs.com Latest UAE Jobs
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com