IT Infrastructure & Operation Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Project Manager for managing and implementing IT syetem . Act as the contact point for ERP Service provider and functional heads.
- Receive ‘business needs’ from process owners and ‘enhancement requirements’ from end users;
- Conduct need assessment and cost/benefit analysis to align the technology of the company with the business strategies; convert the requests into a workable solution and prepare as a Functional Requirement Document; Present the recommendation to the management.
- Develop IT policies and procedures for acquiring and deploying technology to meet business needs.
- Investigate vendors for technology related projects and spearhead vendor selection based on best combinations of service, quality and price. Obtain appropriate licenses and review service contracts with vendors on updates and revisions.
- Implement IT continuity plan by developing appropriate back up strategies (online and offline recovery). Revise disaster recovery plan and manage uptime of infrastructure.
- Analyze information needs of the organization and ensure acquisition of new equipment for building in house solutions or acquiring an outsourced package.
- Comapy asset procurements and installations quarterly. Ensure availability of adequate resources for necessary tasks and keep apprised on technological changes. Perform technical write up and develop standards for required documentation. Ensure traceability and consistency through use of right tools, work breakdown structure and resource plan.
- Supervise and coordinate with site in charge to implement IT set up for the execution of the project.
- Direct budgeting and monitor time and dollar expenditure to ensure budgets meet established targets. Make estimates of future business needs monitor project revenues and expenses.
- Supervise and guide the system administrator activities of both infrastructure and ERP aspects including database administration, backup and database management.
- Plan, Organize, supervise and provide training to end-users of a new system on a group/individual basis and where necessary, design and develop user training guides or manuals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE / TRAINING
? Bachelors in Computers with minimum of 8 years of responsible experience in application
analysis and networking. & Experience in full ERP implementation lifecycle in a Construction Industry is must.
- Good understanding of SDLC performance metrics
- Knowledge of general IT infrastructure Solutions to run a mid size organization
- Ability to research, analyze and conceptualize long-term information systems needs on an organizational basis.
- Ability to make procedural decisions and judgment
- D/B planning and management skills
- Programming and implementation skills.
- Programming knowledge in VB / ASP / C / Developer 2000.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.