Job Position – Java Engineer
Company Name – Dicetek
Knowledge & Experience:
· 3+ Years of Experience in Application Development
· Has 3 years’ experience in Digital Transformation and Agile Ways of Working. Has substantial experience and expertise in agile delivery techniques and methodologies to ensure continuous improvement and delivery of services
· Functional and technical understanding of critical systems and banking services
· Experience in HTML5,React/Flutter, Java / J2EE, Java Beans, LDAP/SSO, Restful API, Web Service, Mirco Services.
· Strong hands on experience in DevOps CI/CD tool chain especially using Gitlab , Jenkins
· Setting up a CI/CD/CT Pipelines to speed up software development and deployment process
· Integrating tool chains into the CI/CD server using webhooks/API’s
· Strong hands on experience in creating/maintaining containers using Dockers
· Specialized Skills: Should be proficient and having hands-on experience in application server administration (WebSphere Application server) & Webserver (IBM HTTPS)
· Must have expert knowledge on Web/App server clustering & troubleshooting and should perform various tuning of web server / application servers.
· Expertise in UNIX Shell Scripting, Python / Jython scripting and automation.
· Experience integrating and working with WAS, IBM Https, AIX, Linux, LDAP, SQL, Oracle and other related technologies preferred.
· Familiarity with Oracle, MSSQL, and #postgresql
· Ensures data usage is always compliant with PCI/DDS regulation
· Expert in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting major portions of a production stack
· Strong and demonstrable software development and release engineering skills.
· Deep expertise in 1 or 2 technology stacks or Service Management and ability to quickly learn new technologies
· Implements functionality as per design specification, provides correct estimation of implementation efforts
· Works at the component level and responsible to build, test and automate on a component level
· Writes well designed, efficient, testable code/configurations or Service Management processes
· Understands modern SDLC or ITIL models as well as experience with Jira/Jenkins and #CICD# tools
· Creates / reviews technical or Service Management design brief/specification document
· Has working experience in version control and source control software (#GitHub#/#GitLab#)
· Understanding and practical knowledge of software testing and quality assurance
· Proficiency in manual and automation testing at the unit level
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills
· Good understanding of Cloud concepts both Azure & AWS.
· Overall 3+ Years of experience as Lead Build Engineer
· Certification in Cloud, Devops would be an added advantage
Location: Abu Dhabi
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Companies Latest Career Openings Here
Join Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com