. NET Developer Jobs in Dubai
Job Description for Dot Net Developer:
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding web/mobile apps.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for API consumption.
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces.
- Assist Union Coop’s teams in handling project-related work and other requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other software professionals and developers.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or equivalent.
- MCSD or MCPD certified.
- Experience with object-oriented Design & Programming.
- Knowledge in Design/Architectural Patterns.
- Knowledge in basic engineering concepts like Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Experience in C# & .Net Framework.
- Experience in ASP.Net (MVC).
- Experience in web services and web APIs (REST, RPC).
- Experience in implementing multi-threading code and asynchronous operations.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, mainly MS-SQL Server.
- Experience in applying effective unit tests.
- Experience in .Net Core.
- Experience in ASP.Net Core.
- Experience in MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Web Client-side frameworks (Angular, etc …), and languages (HTML5/CSS3).
- Experience in Cloud-based development and deployment models.
- Experience in Git.
- Experience in micro services and services frameworks like Kubernetes.
- Familiar with DevOps (CI/CD), TDD, Feature Flags, test automation.
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS in Information Technology.
- Prefer candidate for Retail Experience.
- Minimum 5 to 8 year of experience as mentioned above.
To apply for this job please visit paraminfo.com.