ITW Welding Middle East
Market Development Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Illinois Tool Works or ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a global industrial company that has businesses operating in nearly every corner of the globe, with
a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. Its products and solutions are at work all over the world, in deep-sea oil rigs,
aerospace technology, bridges and wind turbines, healthcare, the spaces in which we live and work, the cars we drive, and the mobile devices we
rely on. ITW employs more than 43,000 people, and is based in Glenview, Illinois, with operations in more than 52 countries.
ITW Welding is a global industry leader in advanced, solution-focused products, including our arc welding equipment, welding safety and health
solutions and specialty consumables that meet critical needs for welding applications.
ITW Welding Products Group (FZE) is responsible for the Middle East and Caspian Region, with its office based in Dubai.
What are you going to do?
Responsible for capturing and communicating the Middle East market
landscape to aid the penetration of ITW Welding products into the target
market segments. This requires in-depth understanding of these market
segments, including business model, market trends, technology drivers,
market size, key competitors, etc. Responsible for analyzing segment level
opportunities and proposing product strategies (NPD) to support regional
revenue and profitability targets.
- Responsible for developing an in-depth understanding of the role of welding
and associated market needs in the designated market segments of
Oil & Gas and Infrastructure and how ITW Welding can best serve these
- This includes leveraging existing ITW Welding products as well
as identifying unmet needs in the industry that can be met with New
- Develops tools to capture Market Insights and promote opportunities to
- Develops Market Segmentation matrix illustrating wants & needs of this
segment, competitive positioning, market drivers, technology trends,
market size, sub-segments.
- Supports development of annual and long-range plans.
- Develops business cases for identified new product development opportunities
working with sales and product management teams.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities in adjacent markets where
ITW Welding does not have a current presence but can leverage its products
and other resources to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Attends market specific tradeshows, state and regional shows, and territory
seminars and reports on key trends, customers, competitors, market
drivers and technologies. Influences messages for key ITW Welding show
strategies for targeted Market Segments.
- Works with Product Management to develop products that will grow sales
Works with local sales and marketing team to enhance marketing programs
and sales/marketing tools leveraging new concepts, such as dollarized
value propositions and power messaging, and ensures messaging
is customized for the region and/or market segment.
- Researches and reports competitive threats and provides recommendations
on how to respond.
- Monitors and maintains Market Segmentation market size, market trends
and technology drivers.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- Strong business and analytical skills to formulate strategic options including
pursuing opportunities, identifying key partners, and recognizing
product line gaps.
- Effectively communicates information and responds to questions in person-
to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, and
other employees of the organization.
- Experience with competitive analysis, market segmentation, and market
research with ability to synthesize market, VOC, and product analytics
into new solutions.
- Ability to position products within a market with keen understanding of
how they will be used.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion with business information.
- Plans the time, method, manner, and/or performance sequence of own
work; may also occasionally assist in planning work assignments performed
by others within a limited area of operation.
- Frequently makes decisions of both minor and major importance, which
may affect the work operations of other employees and/or clientele to
a moderate degree.
- Five to ten years of relevant experience in business analysis, sales, marketing,
product management, or a related field (required).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.