Media Operations Executive Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Media Operations Executive
The Media Operations Executive plays a pivotal role in the Media business unit, overseeing many key interactions between internal teams and external suppliers.Candidate will be responsible for tracking and doing tech. check all media delivered to WBD partner, report any issue that might raise.
- Function as tier-1 support for Broadcast Operations Center, including troubleshooting advanced metadata and signal issues, planning for and executing against key events, applying and enforcing programming rights and schedules, and leading incident management
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to drive continuous improvement in tools and workflows by evaluating effectiveness, crafting new feature requests, writing requirements, and performing User Acceptance Testing as needed
- Ensure quality reporting for channel / signals health data to key partners
- Ensure metadata integrity by auditing and evaluating against quality standards, fixing as needed
- assist with daily operational duties, ad hoc projects, monitoring, etc. as needed
- Perform 24/7 on-call duties at least 1 week per month, as part of team rotation
- Responsible for Video and Audio quality control of media masters and sub-masters as well as prequalification of incoming sources. Checks will include full pass or spot A/V, file integrity, logging film and digital anomalies, audio sync, caption sync, etc.
- Collaborate and maintain a positive and effective line of communication with fellow QC Operators as well as the QC Manager, Video QC Leads, Project Coordinators, and the Post-Production Department.
- Maintain required documentation throughout QC process and update project tracking software correctly.
- Continually learn new and modified specifications/rules as provided by clients.
- 2 years’ experience in a Broadcast & video files tech specs
- Communication skills are a most
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, work environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others and follow instructions
- Operational experience and/or language skills are advantage
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of settings and styles, for both internal and external audiences.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Proactive in seeking to review and/or improve the current processes, workflows or practices.
- At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UAE.
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wbd.com.