HR Civil Ktcco
NOC Engineer/Coordinator Jobs in UAE
Hiring NOC Engineer / Coordinator with experience in dealing with Northern Emirates Authorities.
The NOC Engineer will need to coordinate with all Authorities on all NOC applications, design/construction specifications, and design reports. In addition, the candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following:
· Permitting/NOCs in the UAE, including Dubai, and the Northern Emirates.
· Knowledge and strong relationships with, major authorities, departments and developers all over Dubai and the Northern Emirates, allow him to expedite crucial input data, certifications, and NOCs/permits,
· Experienced in inter-emirate and inter-authority stakeholder management.
· Manager approvals across road links and internal roads projects across Dubai and the Northern Emirates
· Data Collection and Analysis
· Detailed review and checking of design proposals.
· Preparing NOC applications
· Scheme investigation and feasibility
· Complete quantity take-offs and preparation of BOQ’s.
· Deliver technical aspects of Utility design projects
Title: NOC Engineer Qualifications:
· Degree in Civil Engineering
· Must have experience in Sharjah Authorities
· Excellent command English and Arabic both written and spoken.
· The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
· The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives.
· Strong team working capabilities. Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
· A proactive approach, working effectively in coordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
· Must have coordinated with government authorities in UAE
If you are interested for this position send your CV by mentioning job title to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org