Opportunities for UAE Nationals
About the job
Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
We will only achieve our mission if we live our culture. We start with becoming learners in all things—having a growth mindset.
Then we apply that mindset to learning about our customers, being diverse and inclusive, working together as one, and—ultimately—making a difference in the world. Beyond that, we will make a difference and find deep meaning in our work.
We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation.
Microsoft UAE provides career opportunities in many competitive and industry-leading roles —primarily within sales and services—and the offices are in a prime area in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Microsoft has over 600 employees from numerous different countries, who occupy open space, making it easy for them to interact and collaborate with one another.
Are you excited about helping customers achieve digital transformation? Or building cutting-edge technologies? Explore career opportunities across a wealth of disciplines. We at Microsoft are dedicated to recruiting UAE Nationals.
Want to make a difference? So, do we. Step in to explore the wealth of career opportunities and take your career to the next level.
- Make the most of life: We ask our employees to give us their best, and we’re committed to doing the same. It’s why we offer world-class benefits designed to empower you and your family to live life well.
- Get and stay healthy: Be your best with programs and benefits designed to boost your health, both physically and mentally.
- Plan for the future: Whatever your goals are, we have plenty of ways to help you save for the future so you can reach them.
- Enjoy the perks: We want you to make the most of your experience here. We offer several ways to enjoy your life at Microsoft such as networking, resource groups, and extras at the office.
- Take time away: We offer flexible work schedules, generous vacation, and holidays to spend with family or pursue your interests outside of work.
- Care for your family: We give you time away to focus on the people who matter most with leave for new parents and family caregiver leave.
- Continue your education: We’ll help you find the resources you need to expand your knowledge on a variety of topics, stay current in your field, and continue to learn as your career progresses.
- Get great discounts: Microsoft offers discounts on products and services, so you can save money doing the things you love.
- Join in giving: Giving is essential to being a global citizen. We help you volunteer, take advantage of matching programs, and make a difference in the lives of billions around the globe.
We are looking for candidates with following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Diverse & Inclusive: You don’t just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
Applications to these opportunities are consider for all available roles, depending on your Education, Skills and Experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.