Payroll Administrator Jobs In Dubai
About the job
1.0 Corporate Requirements
JOB TITLE: Payroll Administrator
REPORTING TO: Payroll Supervisor
1.1 Role Summary
Responsible For /ensure
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
1.3 JOB SPECIFIC Responsible For /ensure
- Owner and responsible processor for assigned international payrolls covering one or multiple countries
- Owner and responsible processor for local country specific payrolls and compliance
- Responsible for collecting, processing and analyzing monthly expense claims, Timesheets in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Reconcile all payroll inputs & ensure supporting documentation is in place as required
- Ensure payroll processes are always carried out as per our Sox Audit controls
- Prompt response to employee queries, highlighting any major concerns/issues with supervisors as needed.
- Review payrolls processed by vendors as required & work with the stakeholder to ensure error free and timely payrolls.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for Payroll Taxes, Bank Statements and other Statutory employee deductions
- Maintain regular correspondence and good relations with HR business partners in country, payroll partners, payroll vendors & Finance
- Data Accuracy, Eye for Detail and Confidentiality are a MUST!
- Be a Role Model and a back-up to the team when others are on leave
- Implement continuous process improvements
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in US payroll processing, with knowledge of best practices and general HR practices is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Experience with Oracle and ADP US software is advantageous
- Ability to speak & write in Portuguese or Spanish is a plus.
- Bachelor Level in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Position requires a high degree of professionalism, sound judgment, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects
- Work effectively with management and employees at all levels
- Solid understanding of work processes and systems
We value our people and want to retain them.
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit seadrill.csod.com.