Principal Civil Engineer Jobs in Dubai
A global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow.
Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change.
The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
For more information, visit Worley
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of infrastructure designs, including production of technical reports, written calculations, design briefs, specifications, drawings, schedules, contract documentation and the like.
- Able to work successfully with other members of the design and management team on multiple discipline projects, including, drafters / designers and supervising engineers.
- Ability to design retaining structures
- Supervision of project designated junior Engineers and draftsmen in the execution of their duties
- Technical supervision of project designated junior Engineers and draftsmen in the execution of their duties.
- Follow design guidelines, standards, and procedures to effectively execute assigned work.
- Prepare and adhere to assigned budgets and schedules, integrate team efforts, review work, set priorities, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner and communicate status to the Project Manager.
- Check compliance with QA/Safety/Environment goals.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Worley Quality Management System.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety and implementing safe working practices.
- HSE – Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Industry Specific Experience
- Minimum 15-years experience.
- Experience in the design of a wide range of infrastructure projects.
- Familiarity with British, European and International standards and other construction practices to be utilised during project execution.
- Competent in the evaluation of the condition of existing structures, including condition surveys and projected maintenance programs.
- Able to develop, agree and manage design production schedules and manage junior staff.
- Have a proven track record of designing complex structures
- Competent in designing pavements and road networks
- Have proven experience in performing FEED and Detailed design Projects
- Have experience with Major Industrial Clients Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Chartered Civil or Structural Engineers.
- Experience working in the Middle East.
- Experience in ports and harbours.
- Experience in Industrial infrastructure Hubs and in particular in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience in the Hydrogen and Ammonia Industry
- Experience in New Energy Solar or Wind Projects
- Experience in Pumping Stations & Systems
- Experience in Intakes & Outfalls
- Experience in Water Projects & Hydraulic Design
Education (qualifications, Accreditation, Training)
- Minimum 15 Years
- Bachelor of engineering
- Msc would be considered an asset
- French would be considered an asset
- Arabic would be considered an asset
- Chartership Considered a plus
- Pipelines design Considered a major plus
- Intakes and outfalls considered a major plus
- Experience in hydrogen and ammonia export terminal considered a major plus
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit worleyparsons.taleo.net.