Product Management Intern In UAE
About the job
What You Will Learn:
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life.
- Create product solutions for both internal and external end-users; initiate, analyse, propose, launch and maintain app products.
- Work with Product Manager by using data to understand customer behavior and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating the size of impact and determining prioritization.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, track KPIs, identify key metrics, and propose further iterations.
- Help deliver product solutions with high business impact, working closely with designers and engineers throughout the development process.
What We Look For:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Business Innovation, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Data-driven. Strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in the fast paced e-commerce industry.
- 2 months UNPAID internship in a flexible working environment. Possible full time role offered by the end of the internship
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.