Production Control Officer Jobs In Sharjah
About the job
LEONI is a global products & solutions ‘supplier for the management of information and energy for the automotive sectors and other industries.
The value chain includes cables, optical fibers, standard cables, special cables and systems of assembled cables as well as products and intelligent services
The group LEONI publicly traded in Germany (MDAX), employs more than 86,000 people distributed on 31 countries and generated in 2017 a 4.9 billion euro consolidated sales.
LEONI WIRING SYSTEMS Tunisia: within our setting-up in Tunisia our employees develop and make products and solutions dedicated to our customers such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, FIAT, Peugeot-Citroën and to International supplier
If you wish to develop your career within a world leader Group, favoring the technological innovation, the quality, and the development of his employees, in the service of the satisfaction of his customers, join us!
- Applies Supply Chain (SC) standard processes and tools.
- Conducts the Master Production Schedule (MPS) activities; ensures accurate and efficient Production Control process.
- Analyses firm customer requirements and creates a workable production plan by evaluating all factors involved (resources, capacities, calendar, etc).
- Agrees work plan with the responsible persons and provides it to the production.
- Permanent monitoring of production in order to ensure that deliveries are done, respecting deadlines and customer requirements, at the lowest cost level.
- Identifies urgent products and signals the problem to the responsible persons.
- proposes urgent deliveries if the customer deadlines risk to not be achieved – Coordinates the dispatch process (product booking in the system, issue relevant documents, proper truck loading, etc).
- Offers support in the truck planning (outbound) together with the transport coordinator.
- Maintains regular contact with customers / advanced FG warehouses responsible / delivery locations.
- Close monitoring of technical changes in order to ensure the availability of material and avoid obsolescence.
- Ensures the accuracy of parameters in the system for Finished Goods.
- Creates different recurrent reports.
- Level of education : Engineer
- Branch of study : Supply Chain Management
- Work experience : A first experience in Supply Chain Management is an advantage
To apply for this job please visit leoni.taleo.net.