QA and Testing Sr Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Skills needed :
- Participate in the review of new QA software and consults with IT areas in resolving questions during the testing process.
- Work with QA team to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology following TWWGWD (The Way We Get Work Done) practices.
- Design and walkthrough comprehensive test strategies.
- Design, develop and maintain regression test beds and schedule test cycles.
- Design, build and execute test suites in applicable environments (Systems, Regression, Integration, Release)
- Create supporting test data for all test environments
- Leverage the testing process to create re-useable test assets.
- Manage defect status and other quality issues in a timely manner
- Implement QA process and testing automation projects to improve the overall testing cycle.
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases / test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team.
- Create API tests in any of the supported tools like POSTMAN, SOAPUI etc.
- Report regression test results and analysis.
- Create Automation test scripts in selenium by any of the supported languages preferred.
- Has knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and configuration of the tests.
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team.
- Assist with test strategy articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Act as one of the team representatives to IT and user groups within relevant test phases.
- Provide regular contributions to the test management reporting.
- Validate problem resolutions and software fixes as well as track issues and defects.
- May modify automated testing systems for procedural or standard changes.
- Over 5 Years’ experience in selected area of expertise.
To apply for this job please visit paraminfo.com.