Recruitment Consultant (HR and IT) Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Renaissance is a Recruitment and Human Resource Consultancy with offices located at One-Central (next to DIFC) Dubai, UAE.
We are 14 months into our exciting start-up phase and proud to be supporting clients internationally.
Growth over this period of time we are now looking to grow the team with the addition of 2 Recruitment Consultants (1 x HR Focused and 1 x IT Focused).
You will be an entrepreneurial mind and agile person who wants to be a part of a founding team, that has an international vision and growth plan.
Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle, with a proven track record in your field of specialism of: business development, sourcing candidates, managing the 360’ recruitment process professionally, through to successfully closing business.
You will have previous agency experience, as well as a strong and established industry network in your field of specialism. Your experience and knowledge will set the path for you to be a leading recruitment partner.
Own personal development and progression is important to us; as Renaissance grows, we want you to succeed and grow to. Renaissance is internationally focused; with this vision you have full autonomy of your sector to take the lead, build and grow your own industry focused team.
Our Team wellness matters, as part of our values to our team, the company provides 1 company funded day-off per month, which is in addition to the company’s annual leave policy. This will also be rewarded with a wellness voucher provided by the company.
We are a Team with a vision, and you will be very much a part of a team who loves what we do.
- Uphold the Renaissance values and vision to build an international business.
- Be entrepreneurial minded and know the potential reward for being a founding member of a company.
- Responsible for business development in your industry specialism and growing your industry focused team.
- Actively source, qualify and represent candidates in their search for their career.
- Manage the full 360′ lifecycle of both client’s and candidates’ requirements and expectations.
- Be proactive, passionate, and self-motivated, with a strong network and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience agency experience.
- Able to meet targets and deadlines independently.
Renaissance Rewards their Employees.
- Salary + uncapped commission + additional scalable target achieved incentive bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours and dual home / office working location.
- 1 employee wellness day*
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.