Salesforce Lead Administrator Jobs in UAE
Looking for Salesforce Lead Administrator on immediate basis
In this role, your duties will combine lead administration and management and Salesforce administration to include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on Salesforce.
• Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
• Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
• Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
• Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
• Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
• Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
• Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
• Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
• Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
• Creating new Leads in CRM
• Assisting in KPI reporting
• Deactivation of CRM accounts for ex-employees
• To ensure the Lead data that goes into the CRM system is accurate and up to date
• To ensure that a proper lead distribution is done for all Sales Teams and a close check on the same is done.
• To present daily reports on Call Stats, Fresh Leads assignments, weekly client visits (meetings and appointments) to the Managers
• Provides reports and analysis extracted from CRM to support the Sales Managers/ Directors/ HOS
• Provides assistance to all users in CRM lead & follow up related issues
• Reassigning the Leads, contacts, and all data into the system as and when required by the Head of Sales/ Sales Director.
• Reassigning the Leads, contacts, Brokers, BIs and all data into the system when a Consultant leaves the team.
• Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science would be advantageous.
• 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce/Leads administrator in a similar environment, with a real estate agency or developer.
• Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
• Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
• Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
• Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
• Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
• Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
• Good Interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
If you think you are fit for this role kindly share me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line as ‘Sales force-Lead admin’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com