Dev Centre House
Senior Android Developer Jobs in Dubai
Senior Android Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing solutions which will result in excellent user experience within a highly collaborative agile software development environment.
- Collaborate internally, externally (e.g., with clients), and with senior squad team leads.
- Responsible for highly complex system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation and deployment of Android applications working throughout the entire lifecycle of the app from idea to delivery.
- Gather and understand requirements, and translate them into efficient solutions.
- Work closely with other mobile app developers to ensure conformity among all team members and all platforms.
- Work closely with web developers to coordinate and ensure the efficiency of communication between web servers and apps.
- Standardize all code and platforms to achieve high code reusability rates.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technology and improve apps accordingly.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering or other related Technical Studies
- Must have at least 4 to 7+ years of experience in developing Android Applications
- Deep Knowledge of programming languages with Native environments such as Java and Kotlin.
- We are looking for practical knowledge of ViewModel, LiveData, Paging, Navigation, SafeArgs, Retrofit2, RxJava2, Dagger2 (multi-module applications)
- Experience with third-party libraries and RESTful APIs and JSON and XML Integration.
- Experience with Android SDK and mobile development lifecycle.
- Understanding of Modular App Architecture; Knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concepts.
- Experienced and on track with Modern Android Development approaches skillset and practices and Experience with testing frameworks.
- Ability to write clean code and document work. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork, can work under pressure and be a critical and analytical thinker and problem-solver. With Positive Attitude and Aptitude to learn new skills
- Ability to estimate work completion required to build an overall predictable plan
- Good time-management, strong interpersonal and communication skills; and able to work with globally spread teams.
- Fluency in English is a Must both written and verbal communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.