Senior Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Dubai
About the job
As Senior Customer Service Specialist, Cabin Connectivity you will be responsible for managing SITA FOR AIRCRAFT customers’ satisfaction. You will be in charge of performing the customer service management activities for SITA FOR AIRCRAFT Cabin products and services.
Reporting to the Manager Customer Applications Support, you will be a part of an international team responsible for the customer service with regards to in-flight connectivity products.
At SITA, we are meeting the new needs of travel …today! Are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Monitor the performance indicators available to ensure that the SITA FOR AIRCRAFT product performance delivered to the customer is meeting the customer-defined service levels. When applicable, initiate and coordinate service improvement plan;
- Coordinate and follow-up of airborne equipment support activities performed by these airlines and respective OEM partners to ensure a good reactivity and timely recovery (i.e. issue solving and deployment of OEM updates retrofit)
- Supporting the airlines in ensuring smooth coordination between the parties,
- Analyzing and assessing fleet performance and coordinating any pro-active actions with the airlines and or OEM and following the SITA FOR AIRCRAFT problem management standard.
- by managing and enhancing the operational performance of the SITA FOR AIRCRAFT equipment suppliers’ partners towards airlines and SITA FOR AIRCRAFT;
- Maintain clear visibility of the status of all technical enquiries and operational aspects of the support activities relating to each Airline;
- Implement good customer engagement practices and drive customer change request;
- Manage and produce identified reporting to these airlines, internal teams or OEM, Including trend analysis, actions and service improvement plan action tracking and management;
- Provide expert enquiry handling in coordination with the SITA FOR AIRCRAFT 24/7 Support Service desk, for service requests which require further investigation or analysis.
- When necessary, you will work with Level 2 and 3 support teams and external parties airframe manufacturers and/or avionics vendors to coordinate such investigation;
- Ensure customer feedback and requirements are channelled to SITA FOR AIRCRAFT Product and Business Development teams;
- Represent SITA FOR AIRCRAFT and drive for customers’ satisfaction at formal face to face or any regular reviews or contacts with the customers. Managing customer satisfaction survey quality loop.
Who You Are
- 3-8 years of progressive experience with an aircraft manufacturer technical support organization, or an avionics equipment manufacturer technical support organization, or an airline maintenance and/or engineering organization
- At least three years of Customer Service experience or experience as a Field Support Representative
- Proven experience in multi-country, multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural organizations or projects
- University degree or equivalent preferably in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Aviation
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management practices and procedures;
- Knowledge of satellite technology, connectivity platforms and aircraft avionics;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), another language will be a plus
- Analytical skills ability to build and structure analysis, to manage trend, to detect patterns
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Excellent team player, a strong communicator and ability to work under pressure
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, Excel advanced proficiency, Power Bi experience is a plus
- Ability to learn fast and understand complex technologies, environment and services
- Autonomy, ability to work with remote teams and good reporting skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to represent SITA FOR AIRCRAFT in front of customers and at large or senior level audience
- Ability to handle customer change requests
What We Offer
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things smarter, quicker, easier, for us
Our customers and for their customers too. Our values underpin everything we do at SITA.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology.
We don’t just connect the global aviation industry ,
apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way.
As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords customer service, airlines, cabin connectivity, analytics.
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com