Senior HR Advisor Jobs In Dubai
About the job
As a Senior HR Advisor, your key role is providing support and partnering with the HR Manager and the HR team to provide exemplary service to the organization.
This is a role that combines operational and people responsibilities, requiring a solid HR background specialising in employee relations and engagement.
Bayut & dubizzle, an EMPG company, has the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE.
Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
What you’ll be doing
Human Resources Management
- Develop and manage Employee Relations policies and processes to ensure fairness, consistency and compliance with local labour laws as well as being the point of contact for employees escalated ER issues.
- Deputise for the HR Operations Manager in their absence.
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with the company requirements and SLA’s.
- Build effective working relationships with the internal and external stakeholders, delivering high-quality professional services and role modelling desired behaviours to organisation.
- Continuously develop and implement procedures to produce progressive, effective and efficient management of the employee relations function in line with current research.
- Work with the team to consider competitor and industry approaches and translate these insights into roadmaps and implementable actions, address the employee experience, reveal gaps and pain points, and identify key opportunities for business enhancement and innovation.
- Responsible for ensuring employee welfare standards are continuously improved and there are zero gaps in operational delivery.
- Partner with the management team across the business units, providing advice, counsel, guidance and best practices solutions to personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
- Facilitate & deliver communication among employee management by providing guidance and consultation regarding problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Strives to efficiently resolve internal conflict informally through appropriate conflict management and mediation techniques.
- Provide support, recommendation and administration of employee opinion/ engagement survey and assist in addressing issues/ concerns and regulations.
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements.
- Effective case management of people related issues such as: absence, performance management, employee relations and employee management/development to limit escalations.
- Manage and facilitate grievances, disciplinaries and capability investigations and hearings.
- Responsible for partnering with key business units as their main HR point of contact for all people matters.
- Identify skill gaps through disciplinary process, stakeholder management and liaise with the Learning and Development function to provide appropriate learning path.
- Closely monitor the HRIS database and related transactions to make sure the system is updated, accurate and current.
- Provide support to the PRO / visa function of the HR department, ensuring freezone, mainland visa requirements are adhered to whilst preventing risks to the business.
- Capable of managing the monthly payroll process, understanding WPS.
- 5 – 7 years of progressive experience in employee relations management within complex and fast-paced organisations
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in the gulf region
- Bachelors Degree and HR professional certifications is mandatory
- Masters in HR desirable
- HRIS experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic, speaking and writing
- Solid understanding of HR labour laws and practices in the UAE, including visa regulations on / off shore
- Desirable: Sage, BambooHR, Workable and TalentLMS experience
- Ability to remain neutral and be objective with a strong background in best practice investigation techniques.
- Strong commercial acumen to determine the best course of action and remedial action to resolve work-related issues fairly, consistently and in the best interest of the organisation and mitigating risk.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 35 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.