Senior SOC Consultant Jobs In Dubai
About the job
A career within Consulting services of Axon Technologies,
will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities.
We work with some of the Region’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique cybersecurity issues in an ever-changing environment.
We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, preventing possible cybersecurity threats and turn into clients’ advantage.
As a Senior SOC Consultant, you would be expected to have depth of knowledge and experience in Security Intelligence / Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) domain and should be able to speak across the landscape as well.
The senior consultants will provide subject matter expertise in the form of briefings,
workshops, and/or consulting engagements within their domain that assess a client’s security capabilities as well as recommending solutions to enhance a client’s overall security capabilities.
- Lead and provide subject matter resource knowledge on the setup and operation of Axon Technologies’ Cybersecurity Fusion Center collaborating with security architecture, engineering, and operations teams to ensure effective SOC monitoring principles are implemented across our client’s environments.
- Lead the design, integration, and support of Security Incident & Event Monitoring (SIEM) solutions such as Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar, Azure, RSA for various clients and play a key part in maintaining the relationship with technology vendors.
- Provide guidance and advice on various other Cyber Threat Management solutions, from Endpoint Detect and Response (EDR) solutions through to Network Anomaly Detection and next generation Firewall technologies.
- Support clients in building SIEM use cases and be able to identify the various log sources through a structured and methodical manner.
- Ensure the delivered services are fit for purpose, carrying out relevant reviews/propose modifications as necessary
- Define SLA and performance metrics of Security Operations, steer activities as per metrics
- Coordinate the work provided and service delivered by the security partners or Operations team in Axon Technologies
- Participate in defining and implementing the client’s strategy and roadmap to evolve their Security Operations: products lifecycle, transition from short term setup to longer term setup with the current partners
- Build and delivery both business and technical use cases for implementation in SIEM/Security Analytics platforms
- Advise clients on building Threat Intelligence & Threat Hunting programs.
- Support clients in developing Play/Runbooks and/or Standard Operating Procedures in a SOC environment
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of experience years of sound industry experience on Cyber Defense Centers or Security Operation Centers (SOC/CERT), SIEM solutions, information security frameworks, incident management, operations, and best practices
- Experience in Project Management and Delivery Management, Strategic Planning and Systems Architecture
- Experience leading all stages of complex and critical consultancy engagements with senior management.
- Ability to support the pre-sales stage by providing technical expertise in meetings.
- Provide guidance to consultants and/or the customer through the delivery of consultancy services.
- SIEM Tools experience (Splunk, QRadar, Azure Sentinel, LogRhythm).
- Experience in Incident Response programs
- A detailed knowledge of incident management principles and the activities you need to follow during a cyber incident.
- Knowledge of SOAR concepts and experience in implementing technical platforms such as Resilient, Palo Alto XSOAR, D3, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical details effectively in writing and verbally to management and to clients
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.