Senior Talent Acquisition Executive Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Salary : AED 12,000 to 14,000.00 + Statuary benefits.
Job Location : Dubai
- Recruitment Experience
- 5+ years candidate generation, recruiting or sourcing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Public Sector Recruiting experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mentoring skills preferred
- Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Meets/exceeds Clients leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds clients functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing. Approach with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Work with the business, HR, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- Exposure to working in a process oriented environment a big plus Knowledge of excel functionalities such as vlookup, pivot tables etc a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.