Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs in Dubai
Hiring for a Supply Chain Coordinator in Dubai ( 3 months temporary role) .
Location: Dubai World Central, close to Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai
Minimum 1 year of supply chain experience.
Ready to work on 3 months temporary role.
Bachelor Degree, or currently working towards a degree in logistics, supply chain, inventory planning, or related area.
Highly computer literate (Excel/WORD/PowerPoint/Outlook). Exposure to SAP (BW) a benefit.
– Coordinating and tracking all inbound and outbound orders with relevant parties from the point of order creation to final delivery at destination.
– Ensuring all the necessary documentation is provided and available
– Follow-up status of orders, escalating where appropriate
– Track out of stocks, at warehouse and shop levels, and coordinate with the Inventory Planning Team a recovery scenario (SKU substitution, stock transfer, air freight…)
– Reporting to the wider business on the status of orders and inventory levels
– Assist in the generation of supply chain related KPI reports to be shared with relevant parties.
– Assist with updating replenishment parameters in global systems (SAP & RELEX): road to market, packaging specificities, lead time, order frequency
Interested candidates can share their resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com