Talent Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
We are looking for a high-caliber candidate with a passion for recruitment and developing innovative solutions, adept at sourcing experts with highly specified experience for the maximimum competitive advantage and economic impact to the firm.
The role is for a consultancy firm providing top-management consultancy service across the Middle East to leading public and private sector entities in key service lines (Economic & Strategy Development, Business & Technology Transformation, Market Assessment, and Capability Building); the offices are located in Dubai.
- To build and maintain a community database of Independent Professionals/Experts/Consultants by conducting targeted recruitment and engagement activities for the firm.
- Review LinkedIn profiles, prepare a shortlist of relevant candidates, and contact the shortlisted candidates via LinkedIn InMail (and ‘chat’ if required). The firm will provide a guideline for the review, shortlisting, and mailing process, as well as all technical resources needed for the same.
- To support the internal hiring pipeline for firm for permanent hires.
- To assist in-house consultants at the firm by finding specific experts based upon
- proposal requirements – to reach out to these selected candidates, gauge interest, and guide them through the application process for the same.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, preferably in top consultancy firm/s in the region.
- Ability to source candidates with very specific expertise via various recruitment tools. (Experience in LinkedIn Sales Navigation is an added advantage)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Ability to organize candidates and their data, skills assessment information, etc. in company BPM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior decision-making skills.
- Experience with providing weekly/monthly reports in order to keep the whole organisation informed of the progress of the hiring/recruitment activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.