Job Position – Technical Office Engineer
Qualification:- Degree in Civil Engineering
Other Language- English (Excellent in writing, speaking and reading)
Experience- 7-8 Years in Dubai, UAE
· Review and access the Project Specifications, Drawings, Bill of Quantity and other Contract documentation and identify the engineering requirements for the Project.
· Provide instructions, sketched, details and all relevant information to draftsmen for preparation of shop drawings on time and with required quality.
· Identify all omissions, contradictions and mistakes in Contract documentation, issue the relevant RFIs (Request for Information), track them and proceed with a follow-up after the Client’s replies.
· Review and control all Bar Bending Schedules, produced at Site Office, prior to order.
· Review of Shop drawings with respect to deep utilities such as Storm water and Sewerage networks in Dubai as per DM Standards.
· Assist the Site Office Engineering Manager/Project Manager and provide a technical input to Planning Department and Contracts Manager in finalizing and preparing the Contract Programme.
· Conduct technical assessment and review of material requisitions for all permanent and temporary works, required for execution of the Project. Monitor the procurement
· schedule and coordination with Procurement Department/Stores on delivery of critical, bulk and long-lead items.
· Firm knowledge of accessing and working on RTA, DEWA, and DM online Portals for NOC’s and Completion Certificates.
· Review Trial Trench N.O.C. as well as Construction N.O.C. and submit to the respective authorities in online portals and to attend the meeting.
· Handle all meeting requested by the authorities which is related to NOC issuance and during the work execution.
· Get ready day by day/ weekly Engineering and NOC standing studies for advisor and consultants.
· Make sure that the project runs smoothly by tracking project progresses and timely communicating its status to management and project members.
· Coordinate with Consultant for Engineering Submittal Approvals on daily basis.
· Handle/Maintain all contacts related Project process and stages with several Departments and sectors.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Liveuaejobs.com Latest UAE Jobs
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com