Technical On Site Representative Jobs In Abu Dhabi
About the job
IOTA Group is currently looking for a:
Technical On Site Representative
To support the commissioning and the operations of a solution Mining Facility
The contractor will act under the guidance of an appointed expert based in France and it is expected for him/her to:
- Ensure the full time role of Technical representative on the construction site (up 24-36 months period)
- The client being a subcontractor, liaise with the main contractor and owner to coordinate and monitor operational technical activities in particular regarding leaching activities.
- To provide main contractor with guidance on design of the project and leaching activities
- To attend and support the commissioning of the plant with the main contractor
- Liaise with Headquarters for engineering enquiries or to update operational procedures related to
- Provide with Headquarter daily operational parameters and update
- Provide with Technical support the main contractor or owner operational teams
- Write operational instructions and ensure they will be implemented by the main contractor or owner operational teams
- Follow-up malfunctions reported by the main contractor or owner operators. Analyse and determine the origin of the malfunction, propose necessary corrective and report to client operational manager.
- Update plans related to the activities dedicated
- Participate in client and owner meetings relating to work progess and solution mining forecast
- Provide support to assess and monitor Well Services and Work-over Companies
- Report any breach of safety (e.g. incomplete PPE, electrical hazard) to the relevant person.
- Deputise for the Experts (based in Paris) in meetings if s/he is absent.
- Participate in the training of main contractor employees by sharing knowledge of the site operations and equipment.
- May need to manage main contractor or owner operational team
- Minimum 6 years experience in operations/ maintenance of processing plants/ equipment, preferably within the oil and gas industry.
- 2 years experience in management of projects and minimum 2 years experience in operational team management. Experience in Solution Mining or leaching operation would be highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Multipurpose and Strong technical skills
- Takes initiative in problem solving and volunteers solutions.
- Must be able to reside in UAE and ability to work on a remote site – Expatriation to be considered
- Ability to work on call.
- Good communicator and excellent interpersonal skills.
- HSE knowledge.
- Adheres to procedures.
- Communicates with colleagues and customers and shares information.
- Job holder must have an overall awareness of work safety.
- Ready to gain knowledge and to be trained on a new technical activities if necessary
Relevant Education :
- Engineering degree in a relevant field – essential
- Training or experiences in solution mining or related activities – highly desirable
- Technical knowledge in Mechanical Engineering – desirable.
- Technical knowledge in Instrumentation and Control – desirable.
- Location: UAE – 3 hours from Abu Dhabi
- Starting date: end 2021 or beginning 2022
- Duration: At least 24 months (can be extended up to 36 months)
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.